What is OpenCase?
A simple case management system for small altruistic organisations.
- Simple: Easy to use, easy to configure, easy to understand. Gets the job done with the minimum of fuss.
- Case management focused: Centred around the work you do with the people you help.
- CRM: "Constituent Relations Manager". Fancy name for keeping records of people (clients, volunteers, staff, third parties) and your interactions with them.
- Small: Suitable for groups without tech expertise or big budgets.
- Altruistic: Designed specifically for charities and voluntary / solidarity groups.